Microwave Vegetable Drying Machine Introduction
Microwave vegetable drying machine adopts microwave to dry fresh or seasonal vegetables, meanwhile achieving the effect of sterilization, greatly extending their shelf life. The nutritional components of vegetables are retained to the maximum. The dryer machine can be used for the dehydration of many kinds of vegetables, such as carrots, cabbage, peas, potato, yam, pumpkin, onion, ginger, etc. With the features of fast and evenly drying, high efficiency and easy operation, it’s wise to purchase a microwave vegetable drying machine.
Features of Microwave Vegetable Dehydrator
1. Adopt food grade stainless steel, nice appearance, easy to clean.
2. Microwave can penetrate through the materials so that the inside and outside are heated at the same time, short processing time, evenly drying and thorough sterilization. No extra heat loss, high heat efficiency, saving energy.
3. Thermal effect and non-thermal effect work together, achieving ideal sterilization effect at low temperature and short time, the vegetable can keep their nutrition components to the maximum.
4. Adopt non-contact infrared temperature measurement technology, high precision, automatic control.
5. Frequency adjustable conveyor speed, stepless adjustable microwave power, instant heating and stop, no thermal inertia, convenient operation.
6. Adopt human-machine interface operation and PLC touch screen control, realizing automatic control.
7. Microwave leakage≤1mW/ cm2, no heat radiation, improving the work environment.
Wide Application of Microwave Food Drying Machine
Microwave drying machine is suitable for the drying, sterilization, de-enzyme, curing, and puffing of various kinds of food. Such as
1. Drying and sterilization of meats: chicken, duck, fish, shrimp, etc.
2. Drying and sterilization of various fruits: apple, banana, lemon, kiwi, etc.
3. Drying and sterilization of various vegetables: carrots, cabbage, peas, potato, yam, etc.
4. Puffing on various kinds of food: potato chips, prawn slices, dried fish, etc.
5. Heating, drying, and sterilization of various condiments.
6. De-enzyme and drying of various flowers: honeysuckle, chrysanthemum, rose, peony, etc.
7. Drying and sterilization of various oral liquid, medicinal materials, pills, tablets, powder, etc.
8. Microwave food dehydrator is suitable for the thawing of various quick-frozen food.
9. Microwave food dehydrator is suitable for the drying and deodorization of soybean.
10. Drying and curing of dried fruit: peanut, pistachio nut, walnut, chestnut, hazelnut, sunflower seeds, almond, betel nut, olive, etc.
Spare parts of Microwave Drying Machine
The magnetron is the electric vacuum device to produce microwave energy. Large power, high efficiency, low working voltage, small volume, low cost.
● High-temperature Fabric
High-temperature fabric can stand the temperature from -196℃ through 300℃.
anti-aging, good mechanical character and non-toxic.
Air volume is the most important indicator of the heat dissipation capacity. Obviously the more air volume, and the bigger capacity of heat dissipation.